Under the direction of the Real Estate Development Group within Providence Health and Services each Hospital Campus in the Metropolitan area has undergone a landscape conformance study. Work includes identifying current landscape buffer areas, parking area landscape, water quality, lighting, handicap and pedestrian access throughout the hospital campus, analyzing if it meets the current City of Portland Standards. Currently under construction are improvements at the Main Providence Campus. Vala-Christensen is serving as the Prime Consultant for the project.
We are currently working with MHYRE Group Architects on a new mixed use development project in the Boise Elliot Neighborhood. The project is in the ’Schematic Design” phase with anticipation of presenting to the Portland Design Commission by late summer.
PROVIDENCE FOUNTAIN RECEIVES MULTIPLE HONORS
- Top Honors, Innovation Pavilion, Water Environment Federation, WEFTEC 2012 Stormwater Symposium, Washington DC, October 2012
- Reel Water Film Festival (Bethesda, MD), June 2013
- Innovation Pavilion, Water Environment Federation, WEFTEC 2012 Stormwater Symposium, Washington DC, October 2012
- Featured on Treehugger (Discovery Channel, Technorati Top 100 environmental blog), Green et Vert (France), Planeta Agua (Brazil) and Daily Journal of Commerce (Seattle and Portland)
- We’re going to be played at the 2012 Stormwater Symposium in Baltimore, MD
See a detailed explanation of the project on YouTube by clicking the link below: